Emma is a book conservator based in Hong Kong. She holds an MA in Conservation Studies from West Dean College, England and a BFA in Printmaking from York University, Canada. Emma worked at M+ Museum and the Tung Wah Museum Archives. She also works as an educator for which she shares her experience and knowledge in printmaking and bookbinding.
“East Meets West - Printed and BoundObjects as Tangible Evidence of The Hybrid Culture of Hong Kong”. IMPACT 11International Printmaking Conference, 2021. Hong Kong Open Printshop & Centrefor Fine Print Research.
SERVICES - offered in English, Mandarin and Cantonese. Please contact for details
- Conservation treatment of books
- Condition report/survey of books
- Bespoke book cradles and exhibition supports
- Advice on environment, storage, handling, salvage and exhibition/display of books
- Bespoke bindings for blank and printed books
- Advice and binding for artists' book projects
- Bookbinding workshops
- On site Chinese rubbings (stone and metal surfaces)